Hui Malama Advisors LLC is the parent company of professional firms that provide holistic financial, psychological, and consulting services to clients. This position would be employed by Hui Malama Tax and Accounting LLC, a subsidiary of Hui Malama Advisors LLC.
Hui Malama Tax and Accounting LLC is seeking an experienced accountant, preferably a licensed CPA, to join our growing firm. This employee would engage in a broad range of work, including bookkeeping, accounting services, virtual CFO and business consulting. The candidate would perform services virtually. The expectation of the candidate is to work 30 hours per week on billable client work and 40 hours per week for the salaried position.
We aim to provide a healthy work environment, in which our employees can thrive. Part of this healthy work environment is transparency and providing sufficient information so employees can make informed life decisions. In this spirit of transparency, applicants are made aware that while the work schedule is generally flexible, some overtime may be necessary and employees are expected to attend internal meetings and trainings, which generally occur on evenings and/or weekends. For example, if a 4-hour training occurred on Saturday, the employee would only work 36 hours during the rest of the week.
We invite you to see more about our firm’s unique mission and service offerings at www.huiadvisors.com. The ideal candidate would be someone who is passionate about our mission and approach and who is seeking a career position that can grow with our firm.
· Preferred licensed CPA
· More than 3 years of experience
· Highly proficient in Microsoft Office, specifically in MS Excel
· Experience with cloud-based accounting software
· Detail oriented
· Effective communication skills
Pay and Benefits:
· $50k-80k Salary
· 17 Paid Holidays
· 3 Weeks of Vacation/Sick Leave
· 401k with employer match
· Up to $3,000, for licensed CPAs, annual stipend for continuing education to maintain licenses or certifications
· Medical Insurance Coverage
· Work from home
· Cell phone and Internet Stipend
· Paid Maternity/Paternity (8 weeks) leave after 1 year of service
· Free tax return preparation or access to prepare your own tax return
· Free or discounted financial planning and financial coaching through related entities